Hi everybody: The plugin just doesn't work. On extension install/uninstall - component, under compatibility still says: This extension does not function natively with Joomla 1.5. It requires Legacy Mode to be On. Please contact the extension ...
is it impossible that when a comment submitted a mail send to adminiistrator? sorry but i want to find a good place for this question but i cant...
Hey, I have used to search button so i can give an overview of what you need to know: Database Version: 5.0.45 Database Collation: utf8_general_ci PHP Version: 5.2.8-pl1-gentoo dbtype 'mysqli' Still i get this error while post...
hello! I am using JoomlaComment 3.26 but i cant get it to email me when someone writes a new comment. I have put my email address in 'Admin's email' and selected yes in 'Notify moderators' what have i done wrong? thanks!...
There was no swedish language so I have translated JC to it. Hope this will help someone and not just me Have to say that I had a problem with finding the file in my joomla after installation. But then I came to it to change the file name from &quo...
Currently the page navigation link with page numbers is on top before site visitors view the comments. How can add a page navigation link to appear below the comments as well. I hope this question is clear. Let me know if it isn't and I'll explai...
Whenever I click a comment link in the latest comments module, it will display the article inside my frontpage. Is there something I can do to prevent this? I want the article to appear on its own. When clicking "Read more" on the front pag...
Usually, I have a 8GB limit bandwidth per month. Before using the program I had 4GB limit and now, after about 10 days, I already have 8.4GB traffic! Probably, comment buttons are grabbing more bandwidth. Are these buttons images? Can I transfer some...
hi how where i can find and install emotion pack? i know there are 4 packs but i want extra plz...
This looks like a great plug-in and just what I need. I'm glad to see it is being supported again. Hope I can contribute in the future. But at the moment I'm on the asking end. Installation went well, no problems, and everything looks good in the ...
This looks like a great plug-in and just what I need. I'm glad to see it is being supported again. Hope I can contribute in the future. But at the moment I'm on the asking end. Installation went well, no problems, and everything looks good in the ...
As the title says really. Does anyone know a way of doing this for the front page? Thanks....
I am really to say that here, but today it was the first day i had todo with a comment component other then i wrote by myself (had to do this because it was a migration from a J.1.0.15 to J1.5.8 site). Recommendation from us (who got this order): al...
Hi Daniel, I've been testing 4.0 for a while now, and this is what I've stumbled upon: - When I enter the anti-spam-code I have to click the send-button. If I just hit [Enter] the entire comment is lost, vanished into thin air. - Sometimes (an...
Sorry, I did a search and didn't see a solution for this. Is there an easy way to not show the emoticons?...
I found your comments comp and i did use it on my web page. 1st. After adding comment You dont se iit, after refresh u got 2 comments same. 2nd trying to find comments from admin site when i enter Manage Comments i gt information: Catchabl...
Just an idea I had... Would it at all be possible for jComment to source the users avatar from the phpBB forum avatar if they had the same username? I imagine it would probably involve scripting of some kind....
Hi there, I am trying to change the width of !JoomlaComment as it appears in my articles. I would have thought this is in the css.css? Where exactely (i.e. line) can I modify so that it doesn't auto fit it to standard width of article. (I often use ...
I'm unable to post comments. I click the "Send" button, but nothing happens. I do notice an "Error on page" message on the IE message bar. Example page: http://1b.nxreviews.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=40:w...
Boss , I had installed joomlacomment 3.26 in my computer and it is working well but if i call my site from other machines images are not displaying including smilies pls reply meee its urgentttttt...

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

joomla 1.5 legacy 1.0 on categ & section ok bu
Hi everybody: The plugin just doesn't work. On extension install/uninstall...
5 Replies
Posted on Friday, 20 February 2009
send mail
is it impossible that when a comment submitted a mail send to adminiistrator? s...
9 Replies
Posted on Monday, 16 February 2009
The mysql_real_escape_string() error
Hey, I have used to search button so i can give an overview of what you need ...
2 Replies
email notification
hello! I am using JoomlaComment 3.26 but i cant get it to email me when someo...
0 Replies
Swedish Language
There was no swedish language so I have translated JC to it. Hope this will help...
6 Replies
Posted on Wednesday, 01 October 2008