I would like to have a message like "There are no comments for this article. Please register to write a comment.", when there are 0 comments for a content item. Now, there ist only the comments headline and the input formular. Thanks!...
Try to find solution of issue at forum but don't see any reports. I have strange problem. Just install JoomlaComment 3.26. Have some small problems with a rights during instalation error when moving /var/www/tbdSnQ/http://tbd.in.ua/administrator...
Hello, I have recently tried installing the comments system, but, was having some serious problems with perms. Now everytime i had this issue it seems as though it was " " installed " " because it would show up in my plugin lis...
Joomlacomment is working perfectly for content on my site. The only problem I have is it does not display comments in CB profiles. What I've done so far is select "yes" to enable comments in profiles (via Content setting->Posting)...
Hi, How to replace standard heading "Manager" with "Moderator"? Can I change this in language file and how it happens? Thanks, & Best Regards,...
Hi there, What a nice module this is! I decided to upgrade my installation of your module, and after some battling it worked out nicely. Then, I copied back the template I used for JoComment, and even -that- went flawlessly ... or so I thought. No...
I am using the joomlaComment 3.26 and I have a problem with the moderators, I choose that the moderators are the publisher, but when they get the mail with the link to approve the comment, the link just takes you to the main page and they can't ac...
I have Joomla 1.5.8 (Legacy 1.0, I've updated my site from phpnuke). When Installing through Admin Panel I saw these errors: Any ideas?...
Can you please advice how I can remove version 4.0, as the uninstall doesn't work. Thanks in advance...
Hi.. I'm upgrade my joomla! to 1.5.9. My joomlacomment (3.26) seems to work but isn't showing the captcha image, just says "Security Image" How can I solve it? Thanks Sorry for my english... ...
joomla 1.5 joomlacomment 4.0.0 Hello, It seems that we can't display correctly content Settings without legacy mode or some changes in /administrator/components/com_comment/class.config.comment.php: line 1225 if (mosIsChmodable($templ...
joomlacomment 4.0.0 Joomla 1.5 Hello, Without legacy mode, we can't manage comment :'(. Then a little change in /administrator/components/com_comment/admin.comment.html.php line 102: $assoc = mosObjectToArray($row); by $assoc = JAr...
Hello I think it would be nice to include in the next release the option to match whole words for the phrases included in the Censored words list. The way the list works now is far from perfect. e.g. I choose to censor the word "ass". If...
moderators can accept comments from the frontend? if they can,how they have to do it?...
hiya, firstly id like to say that you have a great add on for joomla so keep up the good work i want to make all links that users post in comments to go to http://anonym.to/? then the link that they posted for example if someone posted in a comme...
Hi! Just installed the 4.0-alpha, and it told me I wasn't using the UTF-8 charset. Well: I am using it, so maybe some detection-thingie going wrong? :unsure: Don't kill me if I'm wrong please, I'm too young to die ...
Working with JoomlaComment for a bit more than a year now and I wouldn't want to miss it for gold! Testing the 4.0-alpha-release on a local server right now - I love J1.5-native stuff... :woohoo:...
Please see image - the top border area is not showing. Can you help me find the code area so I can get that fixed please? [img size=628]http://compojoom.com/components/com_agora/img/members/1327/comments_error.png[/img]...
Hi, I'm having pb with french accents, while testing JoomlaComment v4.0. Post is truncated at the first accented character. Thx in advance....
Hi guys! I have just installed this great component! Everything seemed ok, but actually my pages is not published anything that might seem JoomComment ...:side: if i enter in "Manage Comments" menu I get this message: "you must...

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

Message for 0 Comments
I would like to have a message like "There are no comments for this article...
0 Replies
Posted on Wednesday, 28 January 2009
Icons and Smiles shown in one column
Try to find solution of issue at forum but don't see any reports. I have stra...
13 Replies
Posted on Tuesday, 27 January 2009
Problems with instal / uninstall :P
Hello, I have recently tried installing the comments system, but, was having ...
6 Replies
CB Integration Problem
Joomlacomment is working perfectly for content on my site. The only problem I...
1 Replies
how to replace "Manager" with "Mode
Hi, How to replace standard heading "Manager" with "Moderator&q...
2 Replies
Posted on Monday, 26 January 2009