For example http://pinki.mirahost.ru/blog/debianlennynamsiu100.html I see it on browsers Firefox,Konqueror(other dont use) In every page where is comment is enable "footer" moves to left,"Where the dog is buried" I have no ide...
Error creating feed file, please check write permissions. oke basicly it comes to this: write permissions BUT Warning: fopen(/components/com_comment/joscfeed.xml) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /hosting/site...
What's happening to you all? Almost half components I've downloaded do not support greek fonts. So does jomcomment! :evil: have a look: EDIT: SORRY, THAT IS THE CORRECT SCREENSHOT: How am I going to enable greek fonts? Huh? Maybe switchin...
I have comments showing on every article so essentialy they are on every page of my site. Is it possible to enable/disable specific comments on per article?...
Hi, there is a mail notification for the author of a comment and for moderator. is there mail notification for the author of the article ? Thanks. (J 1.5.9, JoomlaComment 3.26)...
I needed author notification of new and edited comments, so I hacked components/com_comment/joscomment/comment.class.php CAREFULL. THIS IS FOR JOOMLA 1.0.x ONLY. (don't tell me I didn't tell you so). Works with iJoomlaComment 3.26. rename t...
Hi! I've installed !JoComment 4.0 alpha2 on my Joonla 1.5.9 (no risk, no fun ) It's working fine, but I have one little problem: If I have an article, that has several paginations, there is a "comment-box" on the bottom of each s...
I'm using Joomla 1.0.15 and Joomla Comment 3.26. I'm having a problem that started several versions back that I just can't seem to figure out. I did search for it and didn't see it, so here goes. Basically, the paragraphs in the comments wrap at...
I did an install of this components on one Joomla 1.5 site and it worked flawlessly. I am having no problem getting the comment boxes to show on a category that is displaying in a blog-like format. I did the install again on another site -- same s...
I've copied my whole database from a 1.0 Joomla site to a 1.5. I installed !Jocomment 3.26, which was the version I had in the older site. But I can't import the content. I think my problem is the way in which I fill the import form. Any help? Thanks...
Dear JoComment 4.0 developers, Before i begin talk i must say that my engisch is not so good :unsure: . I have an website that runs !JoComment 3.26. When i go to the back-end and i go manage the commends, can i click an link to the page where t...
Ok so i get the time out blank page problem when installed most components so as normal i installed this one manually. All the files are uploaded in the right place, the admin menu is there and all links work, except that i don't have the comments t...
How can i desactivate the preview i see when the mouse cross over the comment preview ? On my design it is not working good, the cross over ouse preview is not easy to read. thanks ...
In English, it seems more acceptable to "Save" a comment than "Send" a comment, but that is a matter of choice. I would choose "Send" for the button label myself....
Hi, How can I access to the global RSS feed of all the commentaries posted ? Thanks, DrJones...
I run a private Joomla site with selected articles posted to the FrontPage with Public permissions. This means it is viewable both internally to logged-on registered users and the un-logged public side of the site as well. I do not want internal comm...
Hello, When i install the joomlacomment i get an error: There was a problem with your installation error when moving /home/****/public_html/administrator/components/com_comment/plugin/joscomment.php TO /home/****l/public_html/plugins/conten...
I recently installed Joomlacomment and I've really enjoyed all the features. I have one problem, however. I'm using Joomlacomment on articles within a Category Blog Layout. When I view the blog layout, I can see the Write button, but the comment c...
Oh dear, its that old problem again, I see lots of unresolved posts about this. In my case I have checked; GD support - enabled freetype - ver 2.2.1 captcha.php permission - 0644 captcha image permissions - 0644 http://www.theshowershop.org an...
hi i config to display 5 comment in each page on comment manage.but when i want to use page navigation to go other page(other 5 comment ) nothing happened and only go to top of the page...

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

Instalar hotsposts como modulo
Necesito instalar el componente hotspots en un modulo y no consigo como hacerlo....
1 Replies
Posted on Sunday, 06 January 2013
Calender not displaying events
 Evening Yves, Not sure what happened, but events are no longer showing in...
3 Replies
Posted on Thursday, 27 December 2012
  • Resolved
  • Pre sales Q - hotspots
    Can I open a popup window with hotspots ? I am building a summer resort site an...
    2 Replies
    Posted on Sunday, 06 January 2013
    Question html text
    Hi there, I have a question regarding Matukio, Is the description text capab...
    2 Replies
    Posted on Saturday, 05 January 2013
    new comment message to user
    Hi Daniel, I am using compajoom on a new site where users can share there pho...
    2 Replies
    Posted on Saturday, 05 January 2013