2. CTransifex
  3. Thursday, 17 January 2013
  4.  Subscribe via email
hello i will try webhooks option in transifex
i transifex url isn't valide
if i check url
xxx
it say
[code type=php]Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /web/minelobegrise/www/by/administrator/components/com_ctransifex/helpers/package.php on line 158

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /web/minelobegrise/www/by/administrator/components/com_ctransifex/helpers/package.php on line 158[/code]
some idea ?
regards
Responses (2)
Daniel Dimitrov
Support team
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Hello Micker,
I don't know how you are checking? Just pasting the url in your browser or what?
The webhook url should be called by transifex - transifex also passes some arrays with data. If you just open the url and don't send the data, then you are going to get those warnings. The way to test it is - either simulate the data that transifex is sending or go to transifex and edit a language -> whenever the language file gets 100% translated transifex is going to send information to the webhooks url.
http://help.transifex.com/intro/projects.html#webhooks

And also - look at the url -> it has a key -> this key should be kept private! You don't want people just randomly sending data to this url, do you? We check the key with the value in the db and only go further in the script if it matches.

Regards,
Daniel
Please if you use our extensions be so kind and review them at JED
Matukio | Hotspots Pro | CComment Pro
  1. more than a month ago
  2. CTransifex
  3. # 1
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
hello
sorry i find my error
when we copy webhook url a space is copy to
http://www.by-creationnumerique.com/index.php?option=com_ctransifex&key=26ed1d35226a3a5e58def023a264ad2e&task=webhooks.webhook&project_id=1"hereaspace"
and transifex doesn't like it !!
thanks for your works !!
  1. more than a month ago
  2. CTransifex
  3. # 2
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.

Last questions

Changes to Submission Form?
Are you able to make changes to the Hotspot submission form? There are several f...
0 Replies
Posted on Friday, 26 April 2024
  • New
  • Question regarding custom fields
    How do I access custom fields after I have created them?...
    0 Replies
    Posted on Wednesday, 24 April 2024
  • New
    • #custom fields
    Google no index für bestimmte Seiten/Details
    Hallo ich habe eine kleine Frage: wo kann ich einstellen, dass Google die Seite...
    0 Replies
    Posted on Wednesday, 24 April 2024
  • New
  • Language parameter in the link to the comment
    Hello. 1) I have a multilingual website (3 languages). If someone added a comme...
    1 Replies
    Posted on Saturday, 06 April 2024
    categories icon in header
    Hi! I saw this in the promo, but I can't find how to set it up. https://compo...
    0 Replies
    Posted on Monday, 22 April 2024
  • New
    • #style
    • #Categories