Thank you for your earlier advice: My Joomla Comment is now installed with all the proper file permissions done etc. But I still cannot get the “Write Comment” link to display after any of my articles. I want the "add comment" that ...
hi folks :-) Using !JoomlaComment 4.0 beta2 I'd like show the full form to enter the comment. Now, I have to click on "add new comment" e later can I insert the comment. Sorry 4 my english :-) Pol...
Hello everyone, I try to make the comment "! JoomlaComment in PUARCADE but I can not. That's what I did: - In setting up Joomlacomment Other> com_puarcade \ PUArcade Items (ID2) - In PUARCADE 2.3-> setting> Integration opti...
Is there already a simple way to cloak emails in comments? Otherwise I am worried whether the emails that my guests share in forums will be picked up by spambots and other nasty stuff. The code for finding emails is function cloak_emails ($c...
Hi everybody I have a problem with utf-8. When I write some new comment with macedonian support and click send on posted comment have only question marks. In administrator panel on location (components->!Joomlacomment->Content Settings) on ...
Hi What does it mean, to set it to yes or no, it is confusing?? I am uninstalling from version 3 so I dont want to loose comments, can you tell me if I need to set it to yes or no? thanks...
Hi, I was trying to find out where the plugin is rendering the comments block in order to "disable" it for the frontpage. I have managed to do this for other plugins which clearly use the onPrepareContent, but this plugin is pretty a...
Hello! I have a little problem with textposition about insert comment link. If you go at: http://www.nudos.org you can view that link appear wrongly. Can anyone help me, and tell if exists any mode to change the position? Thanks a lot and...
Hi there, I have the captcha image not displaying problem. I checked my php config and the freetype support is not installed. I have asked my web host to enable it but they said "due to the nature of shared hosting we don't make modification...
Does this work together with other templates? That is, if I already have a template, will this help me to change the parameters on my existing template?...
Hi, The JoomlaComment doesn't work well on my website. It was no response when i click on the smiley buttons, send button and the font edit buttons. The error message " document.joomlacommentform is undefined" will be shown whenever i clic...
Hey Guys, I see a bunch of posts indicating that ReCaptcha will be integrated with !JoomlaComments 4.0 beta2, but I have beta2 and it's not there. I've been poking around to see if I can find a status update on when that integration is planning bu...
These error messages are confusing after installation attempt: What do they indicate? error when moving .... administrator/components/com_comment/plugin/joscomment.php TO /var/www/vhosts .... plugins/content/joscomment.php error when m...
Greetings forum people: Is this support for Compojoom.com? If not where can I reach support? How do I install something that will allow comments in Joomla? Is that "something" a plugin, a module, a component, or all three at the sa...
The website beautygoddess is my first and only (until now) joomla project. I made the website for my wife and is't about make-up and stuff. I borrowed a template and adjusted the site to what it is now. My next project will be to design and implemen...
Copy file admin_polish.php to 'administrator\components\com_comment\admin_language\' Skopiować plik admin_polish.php do 'administrator\components\com_comment\admin_language\' pl_PL_joomlacomment.zip...
Hello, I have a site using joomla!comment and other components. For each article, there will be a few plugins: 1) page navigation (previous/next etc), 2)Related articles 3) Kunena discuss bot 4) Joomla!comment plugin I want them to appear a...
Is there a comment size limit? I'm copying over comments posted on my previous Wordpress site and some of them are pretty long...they get shortened and I don't see any way to "expand" the long comments. Is there a way to change this?...
Hi, i was looking for a solution for this on the forum but couldn't find one. when i get a comment on my website in Hebrew it is shown as ????? only. the admin gets a mail in Hebrew that looks fine!. my language is set to utf-8 (but i also tried s...
edit: The same happens by the way with the mailbutton/image, shows in FF, not in IE7 as promised, another post. I was busy resolving the problem I had earlier my-previous-post and I discovered something new: When using Internet Explorer (v7)...

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

hotspots ::: Map.InfoBubble проблеми...
Здравей, Даниел! При използването на новата / последна за момента версия 3.4....
2 Replies
Posted on Thursday, 27 June 2013
Hiding Comments
hey there, i've currently installed ccomment to joomla. now i'm looking for t...
1 Replies
Eventvorlage
Hi Beim Erstellen eines Events gibt es oben ein Feld "Vorlage". All...
1 Replies
Map.InfoBubble is not at the center nor viewable
Hello, Daniel! I have an unacceptable behavior of the Map.InfoBubble! Map.I...
0 Replies
Posted on Wednesday, 26 June 2013
CDATA for downloaded packs
I think the CDATA for the language packs should be in the cTransifex project con...
1 Replies
Posted on Tuesday, 25 June 2013