Security Image

Hi, I have just installed JoomlaComment on my test site..http://www.dev.worldbznews.com and can not see the security image. Any idea? Thanks in advance....
Hi again After finally managing to display the stars between the content and the comments, I realized that when Joomlacomment is active, I can not vote clicking the cute stars. I guess it has something to do with Votitaly's Ajax. When I hover o...
I'm trying to trouble shoot a third part extension and I need to know the names and locations of all !joomlacomment files and tables for 4.0 beta1 and 4.0 beta2. Thanks for your help...
I'm using JoomlaComment 4.0.2 beta, which is working well except for one cosmetic thing. In a posted comment, there's no space at all between the edit buttons. They appear as ReplyQuoteEditDelete, all run together. (I'm using the default template.) ...
It would be great to add 3 tabs, like in wordpress, one for approved messages, other for not approved yet and other for the ones that are detected as spam. Also the all messages tab, like right now....
Hello, I used JomComment for a while and then changed to JoomlaComment, after a couple of months of use i wanted to import my old comments from JomComment database. When i try and hit "Import All" it just go to the home page and no c...
Hi all, I use the excellent mmsblog components (2.3) but impossible to show comments (3.26). I make a modification describe here: http://mms.pipp.no/forum/index.php?topic=130.msg657#msg657 that seems to work with mmsblog 2.0 and !joomlacomment 3...
Our system is partially Joomla 1.5 for Category, Section, Article, etc and partially JoomSuite so that content can be threaded. Using JoomlaComment in any native Joomla sections is great, but I am having a hard time implementing it into JoomSuite's ...
I am very new to this plug-in and I can't seem to find the option to allow for comment replies. I have tried looking through past topics and can't seem to find a topic that matches. The reply button doesn't seem to be showing up on the frontend eithe...
Hi I'm trying to use Joomlacomment together with votitaly rating system (based on Jommlas default). I hacked the plugin php file so it would display after the article instead of on top. The code I changed is: from $mainframe->registerEvent( ...
Hi, Thanks for an excellent extension. I am new to using Joomla Comment (and Joomla as well) and would like to know if there is a setting for notification of the admin on new comments posted, as well as how to set up the topic reply notification....
Hi.. i get some problem with inject script to default_item html com_content. This function intended to displays word Write Comment (Number) to the wherever I want to put...
Hi, I AM using joomla 1.5 and installed comment-4.0 beta2. While i am sending comment , it's giving error as failed sending. and giving error code.after this showing the comment on the respective place. Guide me for this. . Check in my ...
When sending comment the user gets an error. Error screen file attached. The comment gets published but you do not see it until refreshing the screen, thus users try it several times sending it, getting the error page just as much, thus publishing co...
The Site http://www.cfcamerica.org/ Look at the Write,button at the end of the article on the front page in the article. The Eulogy of The United States of America I like on YOUR site how the Comments buttons, and how many comments are all ju...
[size=1]Can the next version have numbers in front of each comment. If you have 10 commenters then, each comment will have a number in front of it like 1 James, 2 Dave, 3, Mike, etc this would be a nice feature. [/size]...
Hi! I just noticed that when user logs in, overlay in latest comments module looses it's style. See picture attached or test live: http://www.beverinasnovads.lv. Valters ...
Hello Daniel, I have created a component name com_dojo My main difference is that the ID of my content is name cf_id and not id I use josc_com_mmsblog.class.php as a base to start. in the file josc_com_mmsblog.class.php you have a lot ...
Hey guys, great module so far. However I was wondering if instead of listing all the replies to a comment, that maybe by default 5 replies are listed, and then you get the option of viewing more replies by click on the button. like this: ...
[size=1]Is there a a way to put the number in front of the comment. Example comment 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, etc? [/size]...

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

Search field description
Is there a way to change the search field's initial content 'e.g. restaurant'? I...
3 Replies
Posted on Friday, 08 March 2013
Header not OK
Hi Yves, My provider upgraded PHP to 5.4, but now the headerline is looking s...
6 Replies
Posted on Wednesday, 17 July 2013
Mail pro Eventart
Hallo Yves Ich habe verschiedene Events mit verschiedenen Zusatzfelder erfass...
1 Replies
Bestätigungsmail
 Hallo nochmal, so wir sind fast fertig. Nur eine kleinigkeit stört noch. In de...
1 Replies
  • Resolved
  • nested comments - moderators only
    Hi Daniel! Thx for great app! Here is my problem: nested comments - "mo...
    5 Replies
    Posted on Wednesday, 19 June 2013