Hi, I AM using joomla 1.5 and installed comment-4.0 beta2. While i am sending comment , it's giving error as failed sending. and giving error code.after this showing the comment on the respective place. Guide me for this. . Check in my ...
When sending comment the user gets an error. Error screen file attached. The comment gets published but you do not see it until refreshing the screen, thus users try it several times sending it, getting the error page just as much, thus publishing co...
The Site http://www.cfcamerica.org/ Look at the Write,button at the end of the article on the front page in the article. The Eulogy of The United States of America I like on YOUR site how the Comments buttons, and how many comments are all ju...
[size=1]Can the next version have numbers in front of each comment. If you have 10 commenters then, each comment will have a number in front of it like 1 James, 2 Dave, 3, Mike, etc this would be a nice feature. [/size]...
Hi! I just noticed that when user logs in, overlay in latest comments module looses it's style. See picture attached or test live: http://www.beverinasnovads.lv. Valters ...
Hello Daniel, I have created a component name com_dojo My main difference is that the ID of my content is name cf_id and not id I use josc_com_mmsblog.class.php as a base to start. in the file josc_com_mmsblog.class.php you have a lot ...
Hey guys, great module so far. However I was wondering if instead of listing all the replies to a comment, that maybe by default 5 replies are listed, and then you get the option of viewing more replies by click on the button. like this: ...
[size=1]Is there a a way to put the number in front of the comment. Example comment 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, etc? [/size]...
Hi guys I need some help over here. I like this component and I've intsalled it on my test site.. The comments show i read the installation and watched the video tutorial. Still after I press the write comment link the article doesn't load! Any id...
Hello! I tried searching around this site, but was unable to locate any instructions on how to import Wordpress comments. If you could point me in the right direction, that would be appreciated. Thank you! Davide...
Hello, First, thank you for this great component. My site is Right to left, i did a lot of butchering to make the JoomlaComment template right to left, however the only thing i couldn't do is make the indent space on the right instead of the le...
I'd like to propose the following 1. Option to disable or enable subject field when making comments 2. Ability to add HTML code when making comments so users can add youtube links, etc 3. When replying to comments, Username should be included be...
I would like to add a title to the vote buttons so it displays a little info popup. Which file do I modify for this? BTW: keep up the good work...
Brecht Coene CComment supporter
I want to have the user names hyperlinked to the website provided. A big incentive for comments is to get a back-link with keywords in your user name. Am I just missing a setting or something?...
Hello, First I want to say that it seems the best comments system that I saw so far. BUT there is one small function that is missing and I think it will be very useful. So here is exactly what I mean. I have a website that sometimes people use th...
hi there i followed the tutorial to the inch but i cant the comments area yet i dunno why here is a screen of my settings what can i do now ?...
Hi i have install only joomlacomment4.0.0beta2 on my site, the installation it's ok without errors , but if come on component and clik !joomlacomment --> Content Setting or another button, the page is white and i see nothing... where's my error??...
hello thanks in advance i have 2 probs 1/please i want to set the size large as default size, without set it by user, 2/if some1 enter a large comment i cant manage it i see only my @ip. thanks...
On a site where I installed joomlacomment, there are 2 super admins and 3 admins. 1 admin user seems to be the only one getting the notification emails when there is a new comment. We like that only 1 user is getting the comment notifications inste...
B) First at all THANK YOU for this FREE component for joomla it has been of great help :laugh: to made more dinamic our websites...l i just want to know if there is an option or maybe hack some code from comment.class.php to make joomlacomments ...

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

Hotspots 3.5 update files
 Hi, Can you give us a link please with the files to manually update hotspots...
6 Replies
Posted on Monday, 15 July 2013
  • Resolved
  • Showing two categories on map
    Hi, I want to show that my category Kampaamot (ID 3) is shown first and then ...
    11 Replies
    Posted on Friday, 12 July 2013
    Hotspot Links not working - Joomla 3
    Hi Just reposting this question as previously it was part of another subject ...
    4 Replies
    Posted on Tuesday, 16 July 2013
    Text in Fields Not Showing
    Hi, there was already a thread for this but It was locked. https://compojoom.co...
    2 Replies
    Posted on Monday, 15 July 2013
    Css in hotspots items
     Hello there, I noticed that Title and description in hotspots map takes the ...
    2 Replies
    Posted on Tuesday, 16 July 2013
  • Resolved