Is there a comment size limit? I'm copying over comments posted on my previous Wordpress site and some of them are pretty long...they get shortened and I don't see any way to "expand" the long comments. Is there a way to change this?...
Hi, i was looking for a solution for this on the forum but couldn't find one. when i get a comment on my website in Hebrew it is shown as ????? only. the admin gets a mail in Hebrew that looks fine!. my language is set to utf-8 (but i also tried s...
edit: The same happens by the way with the mailbutton/image, shows in FF, not in IE7 as promised, another post. I was busy resolving the problem I had earlier my-previous-post and I discovered something new: When using Internet Explorer (v7)...
Hi I'm trying to enable the links (url) in the comments, but it doesn' work, I set the option in contentsettings\security: Website URL only for registered to "no", and in the posting tab the url submission is set to " yes", but...
I'm trying to create a custom plugin for a component I build for my site, but i cannot figure out what I'm supposed to replace "$REPLACEparams" by in josc_com_tvr.php echo JOSC_utils::execJoomlaCommentPlugin($comObject, $this->reclame...
[size=1]I know that registered users can edit their comments, but is there a way to limit the time they have to edit their comment. Example you have 10 minutes to edit your comment. I saw a wordpress plugin like this and it was cool. This will ke...
How to change word "Readmore" on my word "Komentuj" My weeb http://www.ekul.pl...
Hi everyone! I'm using the latest comment module, I've it on my home page( and it has worked great until yesterday, when I've created a submenu). Yesterday I added a new slide menu, so now my menu is composed by: menu - submenu When som...
This is a topic that has been covered, but no resolution seems to have been posted... I want to allow an Administrator, and not just a Super Administrator, access to component in back-end and allow them to manage comments. When user posts comme...
Impossible to "manage comments" from the Joomla Administrator console with a user having the "administrator" rights. Each time that I try it I have the following error: "Vous n'êtes pas autorisé(e) à accéder à cette ressource...
Hi, I'm trying to change the look of my template, and I've installed your componant, but is there an .html or css that I should be changing to look like the joomla comment on the right side of this page? Right now, the "default" templat...
Sometimes during the comment moderation I have validate a comment but I don't want to see appear in the list of the module "Latest Comments"! I propose to add the administration a checkbox ( default checked ) to indicate whether to rec...
How to add an email address for notifications? How to exclude an email address of a moderator who doesn't wish to receive notifications (pollute his inbox ) You can add list exclude email and add a field to fill include emails separated by a com...
I have installed the plug-in and found that the plug-in does not meet expectations. When I attempted to uninstall the plug-in, I received an uninstall error message telling me "Plugin Uninstall: Manifest File invalid or not found". How ca...
I dont now why this is happening but when enableing the plugin the articlecontent is beeing pushed upwards. Making the headlines partly disappearing. Why? What to do. http://www.pfk.se [img size=400]http://compojoom.com/components/com_...
Hello, I use joomla 1.0 and Compojoom 3.26 The comments are out of the screen Can anyone help me? Tks :dry: :huh: ...
Hi! Today I wanted to try out the Joomlacomment component. It worked just great offline, but when I installed it on a webserver I could not access the Joomlacomment area in the Joomla backend. When I try to access the Joomlacomment admin area I ...
For some reason this component is adding a space above the main body area on my web pages. Disabling the iJoomlaComment plugin fixes the problem, but I'd like to have the commenting functionality set up now rather than later. You can see the prob...
For some reason this component is adding a space above the main body area on my web pages. Disabling the iJoomlaComment plugin fixes the problem, but I'd like to have the commenting functionality set up now rather than later. You can see the prob...
We are a small group of 20 to 30 year olds that would like to see a little more time invested in the local area with youths in mind. These days young people are ever so more being referred to as a nuisance or simply making the streets look un tidy...

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

waiting for reply...
I started a topic a week ago and still no answer ... I need: 1) folder pat...
3 Replies
Posted on Tuesday, 19 March 2013
Verbindung Menü zu Einzelansicht Seminar
Hallo Yves, ich habe noch ein Problem mit der Einzelansicht von Seminaren, in...
1 Replies
Posted on Sunday, 23 June 2013
Comment count
Hello! How can I get Comment count to other component? Thanks...
2 Replies
Posted on Monday, 24 June 2013
Need more options on Hotspots
I need to build a map that works like this: http://montrosedistrict.org/director...
1 Replies
Posted on Thursday, 20 June 2013
Map controls not showing
Hello again. I updated to version 3.4 but i have one problem. Map controls not s...
17 Replies
Posted on Wednesday, 12 June 2013