I don't have a problem making the "Write comment...." link show up on my posts. My problem is that if I turn them on, what should fit on one line appear on 3 lines and interferes with the title of my next post. I show full article text on...
I am on Joomla 1.5.15 During install, I get the following error: Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting T_OLD_FUNCTION or T_FUNCTION or T_VAR or '}' in /home/advision/public_html/upgrade/administrator/components/com_comment/p...
I have tried a few times to donate through your link on the right side menu bar... And the Paypal is all in German, and it just refuses to understand me... Hehe, well, ok my German is just not quite ready for the world yet... The top sente...
look at image. my avatar shows on the left side so its not that that is causing the issue of the comment not using the full area ...
Not sure why, but whenever there is a comment posted on my website, there is no time. Only the date for each comment. The setting is %Y-%m-%d %H:%M:%S but no time at all. It used to be working fine but suddenly started showing the date only. I am...
I am sorry my bad English. I install joomlacomment4.0.0RC1 and have interest install mod_comments4.00alpha 1.install RC1 - correct all is ok 2.install mod_commens alpha - PROBLEM! view info: Others modul using your component: "........./mo...
so... am recieving this message: XML... only after user submit comment. switched back to english, has made a partial hebrew translation as well- it works but requires much finer touch then mine (maybe in time i"ll get around to fix ...
Hey, i installed !joomla comment on my website, so far its amazing . the only problem i have is thaatwhen i visit an article page, the WYSIWYG editor to write a message and the comments automaticly appear... i want to have a little link saying : Writ...
excluding CB, is it possible to insert a joomlacomment with for exemple Kunena, AlphaUserPoints avatar? [a plugin for that?]...
One thing that would be kinda cool, is if it were possible to multi-choose which categories or plugin the Latest Comments were being pulled from. At the moment the Latest Comments can only be pulled from one system, and that in my head defeats the...

QuickFAQ component

Hi could anyone tell me if JoomlaComment will work with QuickFAQ? if so how do i enable it? many thanks!...

QuickFAQ component

Hi could anyone tell me if JoomlaComment will work with QuickFAQ? if so how do i enable it? many thanks!...
I am using JoComment 4.0 beta1 version. Everything works fine except when I click on a particular article's comments feed, it gives me wrong article. Please check out my website is http://informationmadness.com/cms Thank you....
How can I change the location where the comments are displayed and new comments can be posted?...
I have installed Joomlacomment 4.0 RC1 a week ago. There is a RSS button in the right corner of the commentform, in the menu-line. But nothing happens when you press it (http://www.oravis.dk). I can't see where to deactivate the button in admin?...
I'm using !joomlaComment 4.0 RC1 on my site (http://ateupwithmotor.com). I've been struggling with comment spam. Each time I get a spam comment, I paste the IP address into the ban list, in hopes of discouraging that bot. I hadn't really reviewed ...
Installed Joomlacomment 4.0 RC1 on Joomla 15. Installation was a success, but I don´t see it on my site - not anywhere. I have everything in the backend, but nothing in the front. Is there something I missed that I should also install. I figured t...

Template

Hi! Is this template, the only one available at the moment? I'd love to update (still in legacy mode), but I just can´t have a white-background template in a very dark website xD Is it too difficul to change this? I am using akostyle at t...

Template

Hi! Is this template, the only one available at the moment? I'd love to update (still in legacy mode), but I just can´t have a white-background template in a very dark website xD Is it too difficul to change this? I am using akostyle at t...
I know this problem has been reported before but the links provided may have expired or something (error 404) Basically, there are gaps in words on my comments page where there should be no gaps. They are not typos. Is there a setting or parame...

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

Write comment link on top of article titles
I don't have a problem making the "Write comment...." link show up on ...
6 Replies
Posted on Friday, 12 March 2010
Installation 4.0 RC1 error
I am on Joomla 1.5.15 During install, I get the following error: Parse err...
4 Replies
Posted on Thursday, 11 March 2010
Donate trouble...
I have tried a few times to donate through your link on the right side menu bar....
3 Replies
Posted on Wednesday, 06 January 2010
3 small issues
look at image. my avatar shows on the left side so its not that that is caus...
4 Replies
Posted on Wednesday, 10 March 2010
No time, only date
Not sure why, but whenever there is a comment posted on my website, there is no ...
1 Replies
Posted on Wednesday, 10 March 2010