Hi I use joomlacomment. it was fine and no problem with it. but some days ago, without any change in site or component, voting buttons return error in IE. there is no problem with FF. in IE when I press the button, it updates the database but doesn'...
catid=10&id=61...
Wow guys, congratiulations of the bew site. Its very very better than the other....
Hi, First, thanks to your JoomlaComment support Few questions please : - if I install JoomlaComment 3.25 now in Legacy Mod, do you ensure me that I will upgrade to !JoomlaComment 4 without lost my datas ? - I saw in emo that when there is a lo...
I get the following error when I try to install the Mamblog plugin as a module. (Same error if I try it as a mambot as well.) Upload mambot - Upload Failed ERROR: Could not find an XML setup file in the package. Upload mambot - Failed In...

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

Voting Problem - Help! Kill the problem plz!
Hi I use joomlacomment. it was fine and no problem with it. but some days ago, ...
9 Replies
Posted on Saturday, 28 June 2008
MOVED: How to remove "Write comment" on
catid=10&id=61...
0 Replies
Posted on Tuesday, 01 July 2008
Congratiulations by the new Site
Wow guys, congratiulations of the bew site. Its very very better than the other....
2 Replies
JoomlaComment 3.25 to !JoomlaComment 4
Hi, First, thanks to your JoomlaComment support Few questions please : - i...
1 Replies
Can't install Mamblog plugin
I get the following error when I try to install the Mamblog plugin as a module. ...
1 Replies
Posted on Friday, 27 June 2008