Hello, I dont know if i am on the right place but i have a little problem. There is in one part of the website that comment will not close after i change page. I mean when i change page iand i go back the comment space is still open. With the oth...
hi. I´ve just installed your comments program and everything works great in my articles but noting works within myblog_pro v3.0.32, i have the correct sections and cat´s highlighted. Are there any hacks? I don´t want to uninstall your great program. ...
Is there any way to place the comment plugin AFTER the content, after my other plugins? I tried changing the "onPrepareContent" in the settings to "onAfterDisplayContent", but it stays. Problem is that now, my "Written by...
how to upgrade to beta2 without losing comments ( i have alpha3 now)?...
On my site where it says "write comment" (before you get to the page where comments are listed and written), the font colour is white and my template background is white as well. I've searched through this forum and tried some suggestions, ...
Hey can I change the positioning of my pagination from the bottom to beneath videos ( above the comment system) http://pcwalkthroughs.byethost2.com/armed-and-dangerous-mission-01-storm-the-base.html...
I just upgraded from 3.26 to 4.0 beta2. I left the 'uninstall complete mode' to 'no' and my comments are still there and it seems the settings are basically the same, which is good. However, the layout of the bottom row of the comment area where th...
hello guys, I think your email has some bug or something, I have tried to login and reset my pw and try the genrated one 3 times and still wont let me login. my previous username was " curioustoknow", I had to register this one in orde...
This is a great extension. I am in the process of moving a site to a new server and instead of moving files, I've opted for a clean J 1.5.14 installation with a known clean template. After installing the v 4.0 Beta 2, I received the "Request ...
Hi there, I am new to Joomla!Comment and would like to know the following. If i set the moderator group to Administrator and Super Administrator, does it mean that only those user in Administrator and Super Administrator group can publish the c...
Hi all! To me, it seems that the "Write comment" block is inserted DIRECTLY into the joomla text area, whereas the "read more" block is clearly separated from it, e.g. by using a new <td>. So, I have a quit simple que...
Hello.... in Manage Comments, when I select other component by using the combobox so that I can publish a comment, after the submit of the from, the combobox selects the first element, not the component that was selected. Thanks Jaime...
Hello... When I tried to save com_content setting, a JavaScript alert appeared telling me to select another component. By researching, I found the cause of the problem. At line 43 of library.comment.php, this line appears: array_unshift( $li...
links are pictures are disabled in comment is showing in comment management area .. but i had enabled that in settings .. i dont need pictures .. but need to show users submitted website .. but not prefer links inside comment ... and when i check...
Hi I am indeed a newbie and I'm sure this is a silly question. I have JoomlaComment3.12 installed on my site: http://vacuum-cleaner-advisor.com/ Users can comment on articles using JoomlaComment which prompts them for Name, Website and Titl...
how do we change the size of the comment box that appears? for example shrink it little bit. do I have to go to that specic template that I choose and edit the width? please look at the screenshot! when it says"ajouer..." which means wri...
Hi everybody, i've install jommla comm. e ti say me... C:ProgrammiEasyPHP 3.0wwwcmsprova10componentscom_commentjoscommentutils.php on line 488 return iconv( "UTF-8", strtoupper($local_charset), $var ); this is the line. A wait info...
My template has the "Increase/Decrease Text Size" button in the upper right hand corner, which seems to be a standard feature on websites these days. I've noticed that when the text size is set at maximum, it throws off the formatting on th...
hi everybody ! I don't see the solution, i explain on the homepage option"Preview visible" is activate but when the visitor clicks I do not want him to read all comments I can only activate> Show "Read On" and I see> ...
Hey everyone, Basically I am trying to make the images in the comments smaller. I am using the gAvatar plugin but it doesn't seem to have a CSS. In the back menu it has this: which im not sure sure about? Thanks...

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

Comments count - one space less
Hi I`ve edited language files to change comments view on the main page (featu...
2 Replies
Posted on Friday, 17 May 2013
Getting logged out after clicking comment links.
I've got a Joomla 2.5.11 / JomSocial 2.5.11 / CompoJoom Comment 4.2.1 site that ...
1 Replies
Posted on Wednesday, 15 May 2013
Hotspots (V2-3) Info-window closes itself on click
I found the same issue posted a few days ago, my info window just recently disap...
1 Replies
Posted on Thursday, 16 May 2013
Read more and comments in the same line
Hi How can I do to have read more link and add comment in the same line? Now ...
6 Replies
Posted on Monday, 06 May 2013
Unzählige Bugs! Detailansicht, Kategorieauswahl...
1) Beim Klick auf den Event für die Eventdetails kommt Fehlermeldung: 500 - Vie...
1 Replies
Posted on Thursday, 16 May 2013