Hi! Thanks a lot for this great module, works wonderfully! I was previously using another module (news show GK3) to show latest comments on my website but I thought I would change for mod_comments instead, to harmonise stuff a bit. This module...
Hello, I recently bought and installed the latest version. My system details are Joomla Version: 1.5.17 1.5.15 or bigger PHP Version: 5.2.9 5.2.2 or bigger MySQL Version: 5.0.51a 5.0 or bigger It is installed and working well. I only have one ...
hello I use the component joomlacomment and the module mod_comment, but when clicked on item links in the last comments module, we get the error below the top of the article [color=#ff0033]No valid database connection Unknown column 'mondial' i...
I enjoyed your Joomla Backend Mastery webinar recently. You said you would put a copy of it on the website (without the first few minutes). I've searched for it without success.Am I missing something? Kevin...
I am using !JoomlaComment 4.0 RC1 and I would like to change the button to read 'Comment' and not 'Write'. Where is this change made?...
Can anyone look why the words in the comments are broken in the middle of it. When too long, they should be to the next line. It's here. Thanks, Rob...
http://www.hpd-japetic.hr/component/content/article/12-izvjetaj-s-izleta/148-mosor why some of the croatian letters do not appear in comment?...
Hi, I have autodetect in my backend. Autodetection franch and english language OK, but Czech language is not detecting and there is english version commnets on Czech page....
There is a way to ingrate this great component with phocadownload ?...
Hi... I´m heaving some issues in the layout since I upgraded my firefox to version 3.6.3.... Testing with firefox 3.5.9 (on another computer) this problem doesn´t happen... The text area of the comment is not showed correctly and something is h...
I've security image component 5.1.2 for joomla 1.5.17. When i install !jcomment , the security image in antispam field isn't visible. I've set chmod for com_comment folder to 755 (and not work) and 777 (default, and nont work). This is my php i...
It's been a long time since i look here, so to start JoomlaComment (I used so often !) is not suported any more and there is Compojoom comment now but u need to paid for using it ?...
So, i have take my time to read all the other errors. But nothing actually works. Some info: I am getting this error: Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting T_OLD_FUNCTION or T_FUNCTION or T_VAR or '}' in /administrator...
We at ProPokerSchool.com are a free online poker school. I'm NOT the web admin, but I am in charge of bringing our poker site and all content on our Joomla Site/Forum to our soon-to-be iPhone App. I would like to know HOW we can setup individual RSS...
I want to completely remove the 'envelope icon' from the comments? How can i do that?...
Brecht Coene CComment supporter
The shape of the call button Compojoom button in the template is not complete: - Lack of early display button image - Blend the display of the end of the button with the text See attached image Otherwise great product Teophile...
Daniel: What solution do you use for your Subscription memberships? We need to restrict our news content with subscriptions. Thank you! Looks like you have a solid site....
When I display the module mod_comments on the front end page, it says (name of the person) said. How can I change the word said to f.ex. Norwegian language. Regards Khoa Duong...
mod_comments displays the comment age in a very, very nice fashion. However, it does not display it in a way that can be translated. For instance, my website is in Romanian, but the comment age is in English. It would be nice to have the option of en...
I have overhauled the Norwegian language file and updated strings needed to work. [color=#cc3333]Norwegian Language File[/color] You just click it to open, dump it on your desktop or somewhere convenient. Then you upload this file (nb-NO.com_com...

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

Latest comments showing comments titles
Hi! Thanks a lot for this great module, works wonderfully! I was previous...
3 Replies
Posted on Thursday, 13 May 2010
funny drop down beside email
Hello, I recently bought and installed the latest version. My system details ar...
1 Replies
Posted on Thursday, 13 May 2010
problem keywords and module mod_comment
hello I use the component joomlacomment and the module mod_comment, but when c...
3 Replies
Posted on Tuesday, 11 May 2010
Joomla Backend Mastery webinar
I enjoyed your Joomla Backend Mastery webinar recently. You said you would put a...
3 Replies
Posted on Thursday, 18 March 2010
Change Write to Comment
I am using !JoomlaComment 4.0 RC1 and I would like to change the button to read ...
3 Replies
Posted on Saturday, 08 May 2010