I am considering using this mod on my site. I see in one of the reviews that it does not play well with IE. Any confirmed bugs with any versions of IE?...
Hello, I tried to modify index.html file in that way that a name would be also a website link. I didn't succed Can you please help me....
Hotspots is a great plugin for my website (http://www.bmxsweden.se) ... if some adjustments where made Hotspots would be my no1 favorite! Here is my wishlist: 1.) I would like to present predefined fields for each category. Today visitors can...
It was doing before, but I tried today, and when you click on a mark, it doesn't pops the mark info, nor the link for the full place view... Nor the box that shows when you go to hotspots section, it showed some text before, but now is not doing... ...
Hi, How to increase / decrease the height in the category section?...
Hi, "placing a marker offroad" does not suppose to be a new feature? When I am placing a mark on a mountain, natural park, any spot far away from roads, after posting, it automatically places the place mark to the closest road. is...
I have just downloaded version 1.0, but I scare to just "overinstall" the files by means of FTP. What is the correct procedure? Can I just de-install 0.9.4 in Joomla and install the new version? Will the new version automatically take ...
Hi @ all, How can i do integration hotspot in Frontpage ? thx ------ Hi daniel, gibt es eine Möglichkeit wie ich mein Hotspot in die Startseite integrieren kann ? Oder muss ich bis zum 16.01.2011 auf die neueste Version warten, damit ...
Hi Ive been wondering whether its possible to add additional text around the add hotspot form. Ive not been able to find the code which allows addition of text / or modification of the size of the map to match the "hotspot map" Ive created....
When people post a comment, I normally approve and publish it. But the display in the front end is going past the module position and looks terrible to read. How can I correct this without modifying any css entries ? This is an urgent request. Than...
Just purchased the component and love it so far. I see in the "Magazine" style you use the Clean style for Recaptcha via a custom.js file. I do not see any such settings in the other styles and I really do hate that "red" recapt...
Hello, I have a map setup to display on http://soulblending.com/contact-us (using the component in article plugin). The map shows ok in firefox but not IE. Even without using the component in article plugin, I still can't see the map in IE. Any...
Just wondering if this is a possibility - I checked the FAQ and didn't find anything. I have a paginated article (2 pages), is it possible to display compojoom comment on the all pages, rather than only the last page? Most websites (at least, the one...
Hi, I have nested comments and pagination enabled. Sorting is "New entries last" because of nested comments. After opening an article I have old entries as default comment page (first page). My question is: How can I set last page (most ...
Hello there, I have another problem i installed the new version 1.0 stable. But now i only see a blank page. With no map in it. http://torentjeshoek.fontijn.nl/omgeving/plattegrond Do you have any idea what the problem might be? Maybe somethin...
hi there! there are two super admins registered for my site (http://www.zhongwenmovies.com). currently, when a new comment is written, both admins receive an email notification. does anyone know how to 1) make it so only one admin receives not...
Hi I was wondering if its possible to find out which funcions the "add hotspot" button / tab calls so that I could attach the behaviour to a seperate button. Has anyone else tried to do this? Kate...
I have to be logged in to be able to add a hotspot... so far no problem. I can fill in all the data but I cannot upload images. Hotspots shows a message saying that I have to be logged in to be able to upload images... so when I'm logged in I can...
Hello! I'm wondering how to remove the address search & newest location buttons from the bottom of the map? Also, the word address is misspelled ( fyi). Thanks! Aaron...
I may be dumb, but I think it can't be done right now... I can't just write the adress of a place, and hjotspots searches it can I? It is a much needed application! I may have a business card from a shop with it's adress on it, but haven't ever...

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

IE errors true?
I am considering using this mod on my site. I see in one of the reviews that i...
4 Replies
Posted on Wednesday, 26 August 2009
name also a website link
Hello, I tried to modify index.html file in that way that a name would be als...
15 Replies
Posted on Saturday, 17 January 2009
More control over fields
Hotspots is a great plugin for my website (http://www.bmxsweden.se) ... if some ...
4 Replies
Posted on Thursday, 02 December 2010
spots, not loading the text bubble ball
It was doing before, but I tried today, and when you click on a mark, it doesn't...
3 Replies
Posted on Tuesday, 14 December 2010
height of category section
Hi, How to increase / decrease the height in the category section?...
7 Replies
Posted on Monday, 13 December 2010