Hello! I tried searching around this site, but was unable to locate any instructions on how to import Wordpress comments. If you could point me in the right direction, that would be appreciated. Thank you! Davide...
Hello, First, thank you for this great component. My site is Right to left, i did a lot of butchering to make the JoomlaComment template right to left, however the only thing i couldn't do is make the indent space on the right instead of the le...
I'd like to propose the following 1. Option to disable or enable subject field when making comments 2. Ability to add HTML code when making comments so users can add youtube links, etc 3. When replying to comments, Username should be included be...
I would like to add a title to the vote buttons so it displays a little info popup. Which file do I modify for this? BTW: keep up the good work...
Brecht Coene CComment supporter
I want to have the user names hyperlinked to the website provided. A big incentive for comments is to get a back-link with keywords in your user name. Am I just missing a setting or something?...
Hello, First I want to say that it seems the best comments system that I saw so far. BUT there is one small function that is missing and I think it will be very useful. So here is exactly what I mean. I have a website that sometimes people use th...
hi there i followed the tutorial to the inch but i cant the comments area yet i dunno why here is a screen of my settings what can i do now ?...
Hi i have install only joomlacomment4.0.0beta2 on my site, the installation it's ok without errors , but if come on component and clik !joomlacomment --> Content Setting or another button, the page is white and i see nothing... where's my error??...
hello thanks in advance i have 2 probs 1/please i want to set the size large as default size, without set it by user, 2/if some1 enter a large comment i cant manage it i see only my @ip. thanks...
On a site where I installed joomlacomment, there are 2 super admins and 3 admins. 1 admin user seems to be the only one getting the notification emails when there is a new comment. We like that only 1 user is getting the comment notifications inste...
B) First at all THANK YOU for this FREE component for joomla it has been of great help :laugh: to made more dinamic our websites...l i just want to know if there is an option or maybe hack some code from comment.class.php to make joomlacomments ...
I have just upgraded to joomlacomment 4.0 beta2, on 1.5.14 When editing an existing comment (bottom left link in the old comment box) the old comment remains the same, and a new comment is created with the modified text. This happens on the site,...
Hello, went through the topics here but have not found the solution. I had the component installed some time ago but had some troubles with that so I left the comment function. Recently I have updated my Joomla instalation and other stuff and also u...
Hi I have a blog in my website and when i instaled the joomlacomment i don't had the write a comment option. Insted i have the fields ready for write the comment. I want the phrase write a comment if the user wants to. What i'm doing wrong? Pleas...
I don't know if this is a bug or another problem but I don't see any other place in the forum to post this. The problem is that the pagination in the back end doesn't work (!joomlacomment). When I click on the next page, it goes to the top of the ...
I would like to use Jommlacomment with Joomgallery, is this possible?...
Hi folks, i got a problem with !JC 4.0 beta2 and Seyret 0.2.8.5 with ajax turned on. After loading a new video and comment section via ajax, this appears in the comment section: I tried to turn off "Include javascript library&qu...
Dear all, I have just finish Khmer language for JoomlaComment4.0 beta2 and I am happy to share with you all...
I would like to know the following items listed on feature list, how it works and where to configure them Allow comments per category or section Choose the section and categories where comments should appear. Disable commenting on specific articl...
Hi! I have also one minor problem - in IE the space between write comment and read more is about 1/3 larger than in other browsers. See live and attached pic. http://www.joomla-studio.net/beverinasnovads Valters ...

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

How to import Wordpress comments into JoomlaCommen
Hello! I tried searching around this site, but was unable to locate any instr...
19 Replies
Posted on Wednesday, 14 October 2009
Change indent space from left to right
Hello, First, thank you for this great component. My site is Right to left...
1 Replies
Posted on Thursday, 29 October 2009
Disable subject option, HTML enabled comments, and
I'd like to propose the following 1. Option to disable or enable subject fiel...
7 Replies
Posted on Monday, 10 August 2009
vote buttons: add title popup
I would like to add a title to the vote buttons so it displays a little info pop...
7 Replies
Posted on Monday, 26 October 2009
Hyperlinked user name
I want to have the user names hyperlinked to the website provided. A big incenti...
4 Replies
Posted on Thursday, 29 October 2009