See also Matukio 3.0 topic in the forum.
In this thread and various Facebook posts / tweets (so you should like us now if you haven't already!) we are going to answer your questions, listen to your ideas / feedback and keep you updated with the current development progress.
When will Matukio 3.1 released?
We plan to make a rolling release, that means we are going to release as soon as possible and as often as possible (of course after the changes where tested in some development releases). Because of this we don't have a strict planed changelog and can take your feedback into account after every release. The first beta version of Matukio 3.1 is already released - you can get it under Downloads -> Developer releases -> Matukio.
So the changelog below is going to be integrated step by step and not at once. We are going to mark the already integrated changes green, so that you have a overview about the current progress.
List of planed features / changes
[color=#008800]- Automatic (optional) invoice generation for bookings (PDF!) based on your template
- Automatic (optional) ticket generation (PDF!) based on your template
- Automatic sending of tickets and invoices (as a option)
- Recurring events (including date generation based on various settings)
- Show matching upcoming events @location and @organizer page
- Improved frontend events calendar (including new css!)
- Google Recaptcha support for the booking form
- ICS calendar import
- Updated bookingform to jQuery and new Validation engine
- Validation of event specific bookingfields
- Bookings do not reserve places until they are paid now! (You can change that behavior in the settings, only applies for paid events etc.)
- Improved payment plugins and better callback, including a new payment error page if processing fails (authorize.net etc.)[/color]
[color=#ffbb00]- More plugin events for extending Matukio
- Even more SEO enabled URLs
- Google calendar integration[/color]
- More eventlist filters (by location, by organizer etc.)
- Backend events calendar for planning (maybe as a module shown during event creation)
- Multiple categories (not all) in the eventlist overview
- New bootstrap driven template for the eventlist overview and the event detail page
- Additional export templates
- Event Slideshow / preview
- Some new modules (advertising event etc.) - Any wishes?
- More payment methods (Any wishes?)
- More webinar options (Any wishes?)
Screenshots? Videos? More?
// Update 2014-03-04: FIrst beta version of Matukio 3.1 is out - try it now!
// Update 2014-03-05: Updated feature list to the current status
// Update 2014-04-01: The first release candidate of Matukio 3.1 is out!!!
// Update 2014-04-02: The second release candidate of Matukio 3.1 is out!!!
// Update 2014-04-10: Matukio 3.1 is out!