This release was the hardest one I had to do sofar in the 3 year history of compojoom.com. Not because it contains some mega complicated features, but it was time to finally support the newest version of Joomla.
I'm happy to announce that we've just released Hotspots 2.0.5 . This is a maintenance release that fixes/improves the following things:
- Bug #692: search text behind category icons
- Bug #693: wrong text on top of search results
- Bug #709: unpublished hotspots showing in search results
- Bug #710: Tool-tips in backends are cut off
- Bug #712: Geocoding of addresses missing
- Bug #714: Wrong link to hotspot in jomsocial latest activity
- Bug #723: Can't hide page title on Joomla 1.7
- Feature #694: Include category name in search results
- Feature #707: Organize category list
- Feature #715: fireEvent when searching
- Language #713: Add swedish translation to 2.0.5
Hey guys,I've just finished updating the Hotspots plugin for Community Builder(CB). You can find the plugin here or look at the demo here. For those of you that just one to see a screenshot, here it is:
What's new:Google maps API3 supportHotspots 2.0 supportMarker icons and shadow is taken from the category the hotspot is published inPlease if you updating from an older version of this plugin, make sure to first uninstall the old version and then install the new oneIf you don't have a subscription for Hotspots - GET ONE :)
I thought about writing a long blog post about software development. How it is much more than just coding, but I think that this is just going to annoy you. So instead of just talking let us look at Hotspots 2.0 and why it is much better than anything else on the Joomla market.