1. Richard Ambrosino
  2. Wishlist
  3. Thursday, 11 December 2014
  4.  Subscribe via email
Daniel,

Thanks for that in Hotspots pro 3.4.

One more thought, right know I believe you can only put one hotspot per article. Have you given any thought to having the ability to put two maps per content article.

For example, I have had situations where I have had to set a meet up spot for our post members to meet to go to some kind of event. Now some members miss that meet up spot and they go directly to the event itself. I think it would be great if I can show them a meet up spot so we could car pool to an event and if a Post member cannot make the meet up spot, they can drive directly to the event. What I am asking for is to a least put 2 hotspot maps in an article.

More than two maps might make the article "crowded" and messy looking. Note this will not diminish your hotspots app, because you need the app for the content part of a hotspot to work. Just a thought.

Rick
Responses (2)

There are %s replies to this question. If you want to see them you need a valid subscription.
If you have a valid subscription, please login now.
Visit store now

Last questions

Complete Uninstall to Work in J4??
We have recently updated a site from Joomlav3 to v4 (4.4.2). Now when we go to m...
4 Replies
Posted on Tuesday, 30 April 2024
  • New
  • verschiedene URL's für Kursübersicht einer Kategor
    Hallo, ich habe eine Frage in Bezug auf SEO: ein externer Spezialist macht die...
    1 Replies
    Posted on Monday, 29 April 2024
  • New
  • Google no index für bestimmte Seiten/Details
    Hallo ich habe eine kleine Frage: wo kann ich einstellen, dass Google die Seite...
    1 Replies
    Posted on Wednesday, 24 April 2024
    Changes to Submission Form?
    Are you able to make changes to the Hotspot submission form? There are several f...
    0 Replies
    Posted on Friday, 26 April 2024
    Question regarding custom fields
    How do I access custom fields after I have created them?...
    0 Replies
    Posted on Wednesday, 24 April 2024
    • #custom fields