I have successfully setup HotSpots Pro and am starting to configure it's many options -
0. WHERE do I get to change the Hotspots title on the component - it's html/CSS label:
<div id="hs" class="compojoom-bootstrap ">
<h1> Hotspots </h1>
I have looked in the Menu Item area, the Hotspots locations and Hotspots Options and can not find it :/
the source code of the default.php file says:
<div id="hs" class="compojoom-bootstrap <?php echo $this->escape(HotspotsHelperSettings::get('pageclass_sfx')); ?>">
<?php if (HotspotsHelperSettings::get('show_page_title', 1)) : ?>
<h1> <?php echo $this->escape(HotspotsHelperSettings::get('page_heading', 'Hotspots')); ?> </h1>
but WHERE is page_heading for "HotspotsHelperSettings::"?
1. I initially had a problem finding how/where to change the address format and did eventually find it but I find this method totally not adaptable to a company that wants to have locations everywhere in the world... we are starting off with the U.S. at the moment but soon will have markers in other countries with address formats which are different than what I was able to set in: Layout --> Address format
How can we get that to look correct for US customers and European or Asian addresses, any address? how about an IMPROVEMENT to the system which allows each location to have an 'option' for what the correct address format is for that location?
2. I initially couldn't find WHERE I could hide the Map and Satellite buttons - I JUST want it to default to Map [NO terrain option either], and then I did but doing so make the marker go back to a default one and only if I click on the marker does it switch to the one that I 'chose' ?! is this a bug?
I saw a Settings override feature but couldn't find a page which specifically explained how to do that
3. Also, if I click from the frontend on the Center My Location, the icon just SPINS and SPINS and SPINS which is sort of cute but doesn't do anything ?! [i've tried with both regular and High Accuracy]
4. Also WHERE do we [if anywhere] have access to the Guided Tour screens to customize them I found the Show Tour button to turn off / on the Tour and the Greeting Text but I want to be able to remove a step if we aren't going to use it like Directions [see for question related to that https://compojoom.com/forum/post/google-api-pricing-2019-and-hotspots-pro]
5. the Share Mail button in the right hand corner does nothing it seems ;( [click on it = no reaction] - tried in Safari, Chrome, Firefox - all on Mac OS 10.14.2 ---> UPDATE: After messing with many many options [mostly turning them off to make for a cleaner map] the Share Mail feature started working again?!
6. How to change the term Hotspots in the Search field in the right hand column:
Search Hotspots to Search Locations or something else - to the many people that we asked, they didn't understand what hotspots meant... along the same lines where do we rename and/or turn off, the 1 HotSpots to the right of Filters:
Filters 1 Hotspots