after installation of CComment Lite 5.0.4 my Joomla 3.2.1 test website has crashed. Instead of articles and modules there is only an error report appearing:
"1054 Unknown column 'component' in 'where clause' SQL=SELECT * FROM `j25_comment_setting` WHERE component = 'com_content' "
Maybe the reason lies in the history of my website. I have started it with Joomla 1.5 and migrated it with Jupdate to 2.5. When I updated testing versions of the website to Joomla 3.x, there were some problems which have been solved in Joomla 3.2.
Now it seems that there are still problems possible with components, for example with CComments...