There are several primary issues, besides stability, I am trying to figure out with JC. Also trying to figure out what I am getting into beforehand.
1) Is there only one template version available?
2) Which is in control of look, site template, or JC?
3) Will JC integrate well with Joomla Junkies Ario Lite template?
4) How does JC handle the “Read More” button appearance of Ario Lite, does it utilize Ario Lite format or what?
3) Captcha, which flavor does JC use and can it be easily implemented throughout site for other components, modules, or plugins? I want a single Captcha flavor and look throughout site, for logging in, and other functions. Any insight much appreciated. (Checked at Joomla.org Extensions and not a lot of Captcha to choose from, and implementation appears tough for all.)
1) I don't have coding capabilites, so I can not devleop my own template. I am trying to work with standard JC templates to keep things easy.
5) By flavor I mean which captcha version is this? Such as bigo, re-captcha, etc...How would I go about using JC's captcha for user registration, login and other components, modules and plugins? I want one captcha for the entire site.