I saw the new re-captcha image but although that worked - the test comment did not submit. It just hung (see attchment 1). When going to a new page and new comment - the name I had used for submitting came up in every case. Instead of saying posting as Anonymous, it said posting as John Draper - testing. Same problem (see attachment 2). I tried re-installing the previous version over the top but still not possible to comment and still the posting as John Draper - testing . So I uninstalled - or I thought I did - but a fresh over install of the previous version did not fix the inability to comment (see attachment 3). I think there are some files that get left behind. Currently, I have Captcha disabled and it all works OK - except no captcha.
You can email me directly at my email address.
I tried again with a fresh download and this time was careful which plugins were activated - only those I needed but also all that I needed. I don't know if that made the difference or if there was a corrupted file somewhere. Anyway, it now works as expected. The issue with the persisting name showing up is a "feature" and is controlled by cookies - not a problem. So I don't know if there's a problem or if it was just a corrupted file. But the new recaptcha is great.