Daniel Dimitrov wrote: Have you guys any modifications to the code?
No, the only thing I've changed is the COM_CTRANSIFEX_INSTALL_XML_THANKS_OPENTRANSLATORS string, because we don't work with Open Translators.
The problem we previously had was that the script produces an error while pulling the translations of the second project (VirtueMart plugins) with 'display_errors = On', which I thought was the default server setting. At first we tried to add 'php_flag display_errors off' to the htaccess file in order to override this setting. But that caused an Internal Server Error.
However, the simple solution was to change the Error Reporting in Joomla Global Configuration back to default (I missed this setting in the past, because I never looked at this place).
I've asked our devs a few times to figure out why ctransifex has a hiccup with 'display_errors = On', but they always had other priorities...
BTW - we had something similar since February 2012 - a (GPL) script that automatically pulled language packs from Transifex once per hour. It was done by our forum member "Gruz" (Ukraine). However, his server where this was running currently is offline.