Hotspot

I have 3 problems after installing hotspot...1. I cannot log into my Yahoo Msger 2. I can't log into my email ( my own domain address) 3. I also can't log into my Comcast Caller ID for my PC.......As soon as I turn Hotspot off, I'm able to log in...

request failed

please help me... every time i add comment, always request failed. but if we refresh the page, the comment was added. i am trying joomla comment 3.26 and 4 on default themes joomla. both of them made the same result. here my demo website : [url]...
I just puchased CompojoomComment, but the installation just hangs. I read the documentation. Does this mean I need to try "method 2"? Or does this sort of failure indicate something else? Thanks....
when you leave a comment in fb, other persons can 'like' that comment how about doing something similar for the compojoom comments?...
Brecht Coene CComment supporter

New Release

Just wondering when the new version of Hotspot will be released as I have downloaded the current rev but am having a few problems with it. You said in your blog that you are working on a new release. Thanks...
CB-Plugin - Norwegian Yepp, this is what you have all been waiting for! The long awaited Norwegian translation for teh CB-plugin for the User Comments. Just open the file somewhere local, and upload it here: YOURSITE/language/nb-NO...

Norwegian 4.1.7

A few upgrade packages to the Compojoom has given a few new language areas. This should be included in this file. :=D Norwegian 4.1.7...
I am having trouble making the right column "choices" in order to manually import from jcomments. When I preview, I can see that I am making the right choices for username and voting but I can't seem to get the comment title, the comment it...

Small typo

In the file ccomment.css on line 9, there is a small typo. The line is color: ##FF0; -and should (of course) be color: #FF0; This is not a big deal and I can't see any faults etc, but it shows up when validating with the W3C CSS...
As I understood in current notification system not possible to arrange email confirmation. So anonymous notifications may be used in malicious intent to compromise my site, which will send tonns of messages about new comments to innocent email. For e...
As far as you know, there possibility for moderators or registered owner of comment to edit their comments. When editing, new edit time overwrites originally created time. For me it is not suitable, as at my site I have few moderators, that may edit...
Here is the Norwegian translation for CompojoomComment 4.1.2 stable release. The Norwegian file that installs automatically is almost correct, although it doesn't take into account for the use of [color=#cc0033]age [/color]in the head of comments. T...
Hello Daniel Dimitrov , I have been using your JoomlaComment on my site. I am a great fan of your component. Currently I have Joomlacomment 4.0 RC1 on my site Joomla 1.5.9 I have recently registered/ subscribed and downloaded compojoomcomment4.1.2...
hello just wondering if someone can help me please. when i try to install compojoomcomment i get the following error. i cannot work out which module/plugin or even component to uninstall to get rid of this error. can anyone help please. i was...
Hello, All the component joomlacomment works fine !!! But... I ask the agreement of moderator, post a comment, receive the message 'must be accepted by a moderator...' and when I go to the Manage comments option, il only see the titles of colmumn...

Captcha

Hello well after searching all the post that have to do with captcha..... My php is 5 Sql =5 freetype=enabled gd=enabled file permission ok but still nothing mozilla displays security images and ie and empty box here is the link http://...
When I click on write a comment I get the following warning displayed: Warning: call_user_func(JOSC_ubbcode::convertlinebreaks) [function.call-user-func]: Unable to call JOSC_ubbcode::convertlinebreaks(xyz) in /var/www/html/website/components/com_...

small fix

On josc_com_hwdvideoshare.class.php in line 323 "echo $database->_sql;" shouldn't be there....
I joomlacomment1.5 installed Joomla Comment 1.5 But Error message is "Request Failed" http://www.broadbandbangalore.com...
so... am recieving this message: XML... only after user submit comment. switched back to english, has made a partial hebrew translation as well- it works but requires much finer touch then mine (maybe in time i"ll get around to fix ...

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

Buchungsformular loading ....
Hallo, ich erstelle gerade meine erste Veranstaltung. Ich bin jetzt an dem Punk ...
5 Replies
Posted on Sunday, 27 September 2020
Need map shown in module
I need the map shown in a module because i've a template builder. A menu item i...
2 Replies
Posted on Tuesday, 22 September 2020
  • #module
How to create New Database for Matukio 7?
I've installed the new version of matukio event (7.0.0) and during my installati...
1 Replies
Posted on Tuesday, 22 September 2020
  • #install failure
Not able to send comment
Hello, I'm not able to confirm comments. Website in attachment. Thanks. ...
6 Replies
Posted on Tuesday, 08 September 2020
Rights to delete comments in the backend?
Hi! Is it only possible for Super Admins to delete comments from the backend of ...
0 Replies
Posted on Wednesday, 23 September 2020
  • #Rights
  • #CComment 6