Здравей, Даниеле, току-що инсталирах Компджум-комент и в първия момент имам доста трудности. Коментарите отзад например излизат не на български, а на маймуни. Ако ги сейвна, излизат и отпред на маймуни. Има и други проблеми, дълго е за описване. М...

Hello! I'm using hotspots since a day now, and it's great! What I don't understand is the search option... I figured out, that it searches only words in the description, not in short description. That's okay, I hide the dexcription and use it as...
Whenever I try to submit a new category nothing happens. The save and apply buttons are inactive. I just installed the latest version of Joomla, as well as the latest version of Hotspots. Please help!...

Module

hi I need to put a [color=#cc0000]module Hotspot[/color] in Top Block position of YOOtheme templates....
Maybe make categories work as tags... right now for a comic shop, I need to put it inside "comics" it doesn't matter it also sells "merchandising", "videogames", "books"......
Hi Daniel, I have been playing around with the new beta version http://labs.compojoom.com/index.php/hotspots. Pretty cool the "Show hotspots from all categories" feature. Is there any chance that when you are getting directions [B in ...

Sobi2 Import

I have built a site using Hotspots and need to find documentation for Hotspots as well as the Sobi2 upload instructions....
Don Moore CComment supporter

Map not loading

I just installed this extensiion and i cant get the plug in to load and teh map is not loading need some help my map pages are not loading http://clearexposure.com/index.php?option=com_hotspots&view=all&Itemid=105#...
Hi All This is full Admin Arabic language for compojoom comment 4.18 compojoom comment 4.18 Admin arabic language I hope it helps And big thanks for Daniel ...
a suggestion for improvement for compojoom comments in dutch 'comments' is 'reacties' or 'commentaar' however, i believe 'reacties' is a better word. Also facebook uses the word 'reacties' That is why i replaced in my language file all occuren...
Brecht Coene CComment supporter
Example profile: http://www.kalamies.com/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=userProfile&user=4206 , click on the "Artikkelikommentit" tab Q: How can I show username in the title, "Latest comments by" instead of names? The ma...

Search hotspots

Hi every body, I want to add a search for Hotspots in the place of standard adress search of the map. How can i do that ? Regards...

New version

Hi, Have got it all installed and had a play, looks good. My project site is hoping going live in about a month, From what I underatnd there is a new version coming out and have acouple of question which will help me to decide how to set up Hot...

SOBI2 Import

Daniel, I am trying to import a list of sobi2 entries into Hotspots. I imported a .csv file into SOBI2 using a com_ called CSVI SOBI... The title will import but no other information is being copied over such as the address, city, state, postal c...

Map not loading

I am having the same issue. The Loading data box just stays up. http://metrotech.mcmilliandesign.com/index.php/the-community/map There is one category with one entry. Also the new marker selection map puts all of the address info in the wrong ...
D, I noticed that if I have the auto approve feature turned off, that the new Hotspot submitted by users does not show up in the activity feed for JomSocial. Even after I publish the hotspot, there is nothing showing in the activity feed. Any Idea...

Documentation

Hallo, I hope someone can help me. I bought the support subscrition one hour before. I could install the software but it is not possible to download the documentation. The folder is empty. Can someone help me. Without documentation it is a little ...
My wish is to have a function for email notification in the backend, where I can set "notify" as the default option....

Hotspot

I have 3 problems after installing hotspot...1. I cannot log into my Yahoo Msger 2. I can't log into my email ( my own domain address) 3. I also can't log into my Comcast Caller ID for my PC.......As soon as I turn Hotspot off, I'm able to log in...

request failed

please help me... every time i add comment, always request failed. but if we refresh the page, the comment was added. i am trying joomla comment 3.26 and 4 on default themes joomla. both of them made the same result. here my demo website : [url]...

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

Upload privileges problem in CComments
Hello, I have purchased the CComments component to use integrated with Hikasho...
7 Replies
Posted on Wednesday, 30 September 2020
Multiple issues with new install
I am running into considerable problems with a new install of matukio. 1.) On t...
17 Replies
Posted on Tuesday, 29 September 2020
  • Resolved
  • GUI Improvement question
    Hi I am using you Pro Hotspot which is *****GREAT***** I may have a GUI Improv...
    0 Replies
    Posted on Tuesday, 06 October 2020
    List view of Hotspot.
    Hi, I would like to add another field in the List view of Hotspot. Currently i...
    4 Replies
    Posted on Sunday, 04 October 2020
    • #Auflistung
    Update Code is not working
    Greetings ! I am attempting to update a site with your HotSPots PRO (love it !)...
    1 Replies
    Posted on Monday, 05 October 2020