Hello! I have some problems using the "user registration plugin". I have enabled the plugin on user registration and it appears in the registration form. However if i check "yes" on the newsletter question nothing happens. The us...
Hi!, ive installed cmc for joomla. when i change an user statos to "unsuscribed" and i shyncronize the lists...in my mailchimp account, the user is again "subscribed"...how can i put him unsubscribed in Joomla to put him in this s...
Hotspots Pro is working ok. However, it automatically puts the title of the page as "Hotspots". We need to be able to change the page title to reflect the purpose of the map since we will have more than 1 map. For example, the Map on https:...
I want to get some text above and below the map but cant figure out how to do it! As its just a Menu item direct to the map and any text i put into the category doesnt show up anywhere - please help a duffer !! thanks...
Is it possible to include more than one subscription on the registration form? For example, I would like the person registering to be able to subscribe to more than one different newsletter lists....

CMC 4.1.0 400 Error

Since the upgrade to CMC 4.1.0, visitors to my site (https://www.southshenandoah.net/) get these error messages upon clicking the Subscribe button: 400: The resource submitted could not be validated. For field-specific details, see the 'errors' ...
Hi I need to upload Hebrew Google map How can I do that I 've not found Hebrew language on the list please advice Udi...

Shortcode in Joomla

Hi, so what is the shortcode for using cforms with joomla? I can't find the documentation anywhere?...

Payment Providers missing

"Klarna Checkout" is a big operation in scandinavia. That on is missing in your Matukio components Payment solution. I have a customer wanting something alike your component...
Hi Yves, bin mir nicht sicher ob das bereits in den älteren Versionen der Fall war, aber in den neuen gibt es einen Bug zu melden: Wenn man eine bestehende Buchung im Backend verwaltet und dabei für das Event verfügbare Plätze sind weniger als ...
Barbara Helbig Matukio supporter

Update von 6.1.3

Hallo zusammen, ich habe aktuell die Version 6.1.2 im Einsatz und möchte diese mit der neuesten Version aktualisieren. Ist das möglich oder muss man auch ggf. noch Zwischenversionen installieren? Viele Grüße Daniel...

Front end form

Hi, Several questions on the Front-end Submission form: - Is it possible to "disable" some questions: Like "country" or "language" - Is is possble to disable the Fancy joomla editor and just allow plain text? I k...

Buchungsfelder

In der Version 7.0.6 gibt es nur noch ein Standard Buchungsformular. Wo kann ich zusätziche Buchungsfelder definieren und wenn mögich per Veranstaltung?...
Barbara Helbig Matukio supporter
I've seen a few posts about a birthday field bug where the data isn't sent or retrieved. (https://compojoom.com/forum-old/bugs/21636-birthday-not-tranferring-to-mailchimp). Has there been an update on this? The address fields also have the same bu...

CMC Install not working

Hi, I have a problem installing CMC on a live Joomla site. It appears to install and is present in the Components menu. But when clicking on it the page is completely unformatted with just the hyperlinks in plain text. Clicking them takes me nowher...
Hallo Yves, ich muss jetzt dringend etwas rundum Funktionierendes auf die Beine stellen und komme mit 7.0.x vorn und hinten nicht zurecht. Jedes neue Update bringt neue unerwartete Überraschungen. Meine Fragen: Kann ich problemlos auf die l...
When you try to configure a newsletter subscription module on the backend it hangs as soon as you select a list containing groups. No way found to unlock it: displayed error is 0 [] operator not supported for strings... It works for any list wi...
Every time I visit the backend component it tries to load an image /media/com_cmc/backend/images/cmc-logo.png which doesn't actually exist so it generates a 404 error in the background although the page displays ok. It is on line 658 in the page s...
Hi Yves May I ask that the ability to sort signature lists by surname is added to Matukio Events? It seems that other event managements either do this by default, or have the option to do so. This would be a significant improvement in function...
Neil Ireland Matukio supporter
I have exactly the same questions as found in this post: https://compojoom.com/forum/post/how-to-edit-user-data-and-list-sync-broken. I am using the Community Builder plugin with CMC and the registration works fine to subscribe a user. The ch...

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

How do i add locations automatically from google m
Ok, so I have hotspots which I bought a few months ago, and I have been adding l...
0 Replies
Posted on Sunday, 21 May 2023
  • #google maps
  • #locations
Integration to com_contact
Dear staff, is it possible to integrate com_contact component?...
0 Replies
Posted on Wednesday, 17 May 2023
Module Tiles Display 25% for each event
We are upgrading J3 to J4 and we see that the Tiles Display is rendered differen...
0 Replies
Posted on Wednesday, 17 May 2023
Map not loading
Im receinving an error when validating de google api key. https://localhost/...
3 Replies
Posted on Thursday, 05 May 2022
Support offline
Any idea when support will be online again? Greetings, René...
3 Replies
Posted on Wednesday, 18 November 2020
  • Resolved