Hi! I have a couple of problem with notifications for new markers added by users. Fist of all in COnfiguration->advanced settings there an option called Usergroup for the messages. It shows usergroups that don't exist on my site like "S...
 Hello, I have migrate my website to Jommla 2.5. Under J1.5 I used Seminar as an event component. Since this is not developed and not running with J2.5 I would like to migrate to Matukio. How can I get my existing data from seminar to Matukio? ...
 Hello, CMigrator 3.0 worked fine, but once I updated the migration would not assign any tags to the K2 posts. Both the posts and the tags are imported correctly, however no posts have any tags assigned to them. Need help asap as this is a client ...
Hello, i´ve deleted all the category´s in the admin panel but they are still on the user interface. How is it possible do delete them completely?...
Hi i have asked this before but the answer did not fix the problem. I am looking to change the email sent to the participants once they book an event. I was told i could change this by going to configuration / advanced / html of certificate but...
I thought everything was working perfectly but just realized that the Content Parsing does not appear to be working in K2. Works fine in normal Joomla but not on the K2 side. I've tried several times and it keeps going through and saying nothing to...
It appears I have the same issue that the previous ticket referenced. I purchased CMigrator in hopes of saving time but I fear there may be some issue that will have actually cost me more time in the long run. I successfully exported the WordPr...
 Thanks Again for Awesome Hotspots!!! We Need a Noscript Redirect Option. Made Great Map for Client... They Loved It... then... Called and said "A lot of people can't see the map!" I had warned them that it would require Javascript....
Good evening to all the team supporting I encounter the following problem, I can not delete galleries test, namely: Testgallery and Testgallery2 Secondly, is there documentation on the image size relative to their position and size example, wh...
Hello, I'm trying to edit the CompojoomComment email notification that goes out to my users when they subscribe to email updates to comments within a particular Joomla article. I've worked out that this is done through the "en-GB.com_comment....
Hi again after lots of days. Sorry for latency. I have lots of works to do. I finished some translations to Turkish except : Resource: Matukio » frontend_com_matukio » Turkish (Turkey) and whole tiles. It can take a long time. I want to...
 Hi Probably me being a bit thick but i cannot seem to change the Ort: to Location: on the events booking page http://www.testrgcgraphicdesign.co.uk/hpf_events/index.php/register I will also to change the Karte to Map if you could explain h...
 I have read through the documentation and have done everything correctly. I imported my WP install into the Joomla DB. I Set up my configuration the way it should be. I enabled the auth plugin. Now, when I try to migrate it just says "Migrati...
CMigrator documentation says, "import your wordpress database in the same database as your joomla installation." Is it possible for a WordPress installation and a Joomla installation to use the same mySQL database? Is this meant to say imp...
Hi, When i try to do a live update, i get this message: JFolder: :files: Der Pfad ist kein Ordner! Pfad: /home/vhost105/htdocs/***********/tmp/com_cmigrator_update JInstaller: :Install: Die Joomla!-XML-Installationsdatei konnte nicht gefunden we...
[color=green]""" Version CMigrator 0.2(Stable)[/color] [color=green][/color] [color=green]I followed the instructions correctly but I go back this message:[/color] [color=green][/color] [color=green]You can safely ignore "Fail...
 Hi, I was testing out CMigrator by trying to transfer http://www.contactlenser.com/blog/ to http://vinnie2.pestconnect.com/. When I did the transfer, all of the existing content on the pestconnect site disappeared. The formatting of the posts w...
It stucks on Migration started! 1. Exported wp template 2. imported to joomla 3. made configuration on cmigrator (table prefix is wp_) 4. clicked on migrate but stuck, nothing happens no progress ----- joomla version 2.4...
Hello, Migration of the database has been done successfully with cmigrator 0.4beta. I use un joomla 2.5.4. Now I want to use the "Parsing content", but it stops at 13 (Parsing images. Current: 13 of 479. Status: 0 articles changed!)....
Hello, I've got a conflict with jquery and mootools. the map shows if I've got System - Mootools Upgrade enabled. But in other component (minigallery in Flexicontent) ther's a conflict. So I tried to disactivate System - Mootools Upgrade so teh...

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

Weather Layer not shown on HTTPS site
Hello, My site runs over HTTPS only and after enabling Weather Layer I'm gettin...
2 Replies
Posted on Wednesday, 10 August 2016
  • Resolved
  • Overview Matukio 6 (in Russian)
    Hello. On my blog, I wrote an articles about Matukio 6 (in Russian). This kind o...
    2 Replies
    Posted on Sunday, 11 September 2016
    # of events/page not working properly in 6.0.9
    Reference: https://www.certifiedinfosec.com/events Matukio version 6.0.9 Jooml...
    14 Replies
    Posted on Wednesday, 07 September 2016
    Catcha images on server
    Hello, I have on my server tons of png-files, which  are all in the subfolder c...
    2 Replies
    Posted on Thursday, 04 August 2016
  • Resolved
  • Hotspot Not showing my Spots - Please help!
    Hotspot Not showing my Spots - Please help! the site is http://www.colonialvian...
    5 Replies
    Posted on Saturday, 13 February 2016