Hallo, 2 Fragen oder Bitten (siehe Anhang): Zeitverschiebung in der Liste "Alle Veranstaltungen" um eine Stunde Vergrösserung des Auswahlfeldes "Alle Veranstaltungen" Zu 1: Dieses Problem begleitet mich von Anfang an. I...
Selam Ebead Matukio supporter
Hello I have a problem adding a image in the backend of a hotspot Even i upload or drag drop it, there is a fail "Error Unknown error" and then I can click cancel Is there a setting i need to do?...
Hi, I've had someone tell me she couldn't leave a comment on one my blog posts - I don't think it matters which post, but here's a link to the one she wanted to comment on: https://tallandtrue.com.au/blog/to-kindle-or-not-to-kindle I tested...
Robert Fairhead CComment supporter
I've used Hotspots_Pro in the past and it worked very well indeed!! Now I'm back to it and I've tested the new core version. I would like to know if the Pro version allows us to use another editor in the "Description" field in the backe...
Dear Compojoom Devs, we got a problem with your mailchimp plugin. It seems, that JRoute isn't parsing your form action properly. The path within the action is not forwarding to the controller, because it is not bypassing the /blog http://www.e...
Hallo, wo bzw. wie kann ich die verschiedenen Spaltenbreiten des Menütyps "Listenansicht" Event-Table (category) anpassen? Die Datumsspalte könnte schmaler sein, dann hätte zB. die Spalte mit dem Veranstaltungsort mehr Platz und es würde ...
Roland Geiger Hotspots supporter
To organize webinars is common these days. Is there a way in Matukio to insert a link to a webinar in the booking confirmation e-mail that only appears when the participant has paid for the event. Or will there be a button that links to the webinar...
Hi, I install Ccomment on my website (drytooling.com.pl), at begining everything was fine, but today I see, that I cannot write comments. There is error "invalid token". I suposse that it don't work since I upgraded to Joomla 3.9.22 I have...
Hi, I have a strange issue: My street addresses here in Malaysia look like this: Street; Lot 10754, Jalan Temerloh, Mukim Pedah Zip: 27000 City: Jerantut State: Pahang Country: Malaysia If I add it in that way, the location can be found, ok,...
Hello when I try to create a new article it does not generate it, it stays with the ID 0 it does not assign a new ID, I have to solve this problem soon because I have clients who are waiting for it...
Hallo zusammen, bis jetzt hatten wir es immer so das unsere Kunden per Lastschrift bezahlten. Nun wollen wir die Zahlweise auf Paypal umstellen. Bei unseren Test ist aufgefallen das nach der Bezahlung die Buchung nicht als Bezahlt markiert wird. W...
Hello. I purchased the compojoom package sometime ago and I'm ready to make my site public soon but I'm having two issues with matukio events. The first problem is the new event form. When I hover the mouse over the front end form, the screen turns o...
I am running into considerable problems with a new install of matukio. 1.) On the content page, I am unable to add any kind of description 2.) If I change the location to Webinar and save, it always reverts back. Webinars are the main thing we d...
Good morning, I have been using Hotspot component for years but since some days the map doesn't load anymore the hotspots. If I set one single hotspot it works correctly, If I set one or more category the map doesn't load. Here is the page: https...
Hi Support, last night we noticed that for about ten minutes all specific article comments were completely absent. Could be a cache issue? We are using Joomla! 3.9.16, CComment 6.0.9, Memcache (memcached 1.5.6-1), fifteen minutes single cache mod...
Hi, I'm interested in the component CComment. To test the component I have installed the core-version. I have added the taq {ccomment on} without this there was no possibility to add a comment. Now it is possible, but I can't see the possibility t...
https://gurutesting.tech/index.php As you can see comments for article dont work. Send button dont do anything. Im using regular labs tabs wich are loading joomla article module and therefor there are comments for every tab....
I've been using hotspots maps for many years...6 or 7...and now I find that the description field does not work at all, won't show a cursor, it requires lats and longs even if you have put in an address (this never happened before), and if you upload...
There seems to be some type of styling conflict with my template, can you point me on how to fix it? The link text for Quote and Reply as well as the text on the buttons are not showing unless I hover over them... the buttons themselves are barely...
Hi after update hotspot pro ger error on spot page Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/agriteach/public_html/components/com_hotspots/views/hotspot/tmpl/default_one_line_address.php on...

There are no discussions available here currently

Last questions

problem with Joomla 4.2.9
matukio events seems not to work with the latest Joomla 4.2.9 there was no booki...
2 Replies
Posted on Thursday, 30 March 2023
Einstellungen im Standard Buchungsformular lassen
Hallo Zusammen Ich habe das Problem, dass ich die Einstellungen/Optionen bei de...
3 Replies
Posted on Tuesday, 28 March 2023
What to do to make google page copy show comments
Hello. I have comments on the page of a particular article. The google search...
1 Replies
Posted on Wednesday, 29 March 2023
  • #Google cache copy
Matukio Form Error
Hallo Seit neuem gehen die Buchungsformulare nicht mehr, siehe hier: https://...
8 Replies
Posted on Monday, 27 March 2023
  • Resolved
    • #Matukio
    Trying to configure custom fields as check boxes b
    Trying to configure custom fields as check boxes but no combinations works. I...
    10 Replies
    Posted on Thursday, 14 February 2019