1. EdwardSanchez
  2. General Talk
  3. Thursday, 04 July 2019
  4.  Subscribe via email
What’s the best mattress topper for side sleepers?

It is proven that laying down on a soft bed brings a better sleeping experience for side sleepers. When sleeping on your side, your shoulder and hip get the most pressure from your body as well as from your sleeping surfaces. A softer bed/mattress can relieve pressure points and eliminate the pressure exerted on those points.

✲✲✲ Read More: https://i.imgur.com/3lIrYI9.gif Best Mattress Topper Reviews

If your firm bed or mattress are not ready to be substituted, buying a mattress topper or mattress pad to add more cushioning is the most economical option. You can find the best mattress pad for side sleepers if you do a search and look for reviews, but the scope of such a search will be massive. Here, we will focus on mattress toppers instead. Before going into detail about what the best mattress topper for side sleepers is, we’ll go through a short list of things to consider before choosing one first.

https://imgur.com/3n4fzmO.jpg

Considerations before purchasing a mattress topper for side sleepers

Thickness and pressure response

The level of thickness depends on your sleeping needs and styles. For example, a stomach sleeper has a better sleeping experience with a thin topper. However, a side sleeper requires a higher level of support, which he/she can get from a thicker topper.

As a rule, for a mattress topper, the thicker, the better. A thick mattress topper for side sleepers will cover all your pressure points, such as shoulder and hip, re-form your body shape, and provide the right amount of support when you sleep. A range from 3 to 4 inches best fits a side sleeper.

With regards to the thickness, it’s a mistake if pressure relief is neglected. You need to consider both at the same time when testing your new mattress topper. If your body is sinking too deeply into your sleeping surface, your hip and shoulder will bear more pressure than usual. As a result, you will get more discomfort from sleeping.

Material and price

Memory foam or latex are well-known for their use in mattress topper production. They both add more cushioning and padding to your firm mattress and enhance sleeping comfort. Moreover, they improve blood circulation and offer the right amount of support for your muscles and joints while sleeping.

A 100% latex sleeping mattress topper is likely high hypoallergic and durable. Its lifespan can be up to 20-30 years. The 100% latex topper works as a natural mattress protector, protecting your mattress and bed from dust mites, mold, and other allergens.

Due to the outstanding quality, a latex mattress topper typically costs much more than a memory foam mattress topper. The average range of price for a high quality latex topper is $200-$400, while the range for a memory foam topper is $40-$200.

Heat retention and air circulation

A latex topper can distribute and control the heat beneath your body while sleeping. However, they are too costly. Moving on to the memory foam option, one of its drawbacks is that the memory foam is inferior in terms of heat distribution and breathability. It retains the heat while you are sleeping, making it unsuitable for hot sleepers.

Fortunately, manufacturers know how to improve that issue by upgrading the memory foam. You can find a solution in gel-infused memory foam or/and ventilated memory foam. These mattress toppers now can relieve the heat quickly and easily, distribute the temperature more evenly, and improve the air circulation beneath your body.

⊹⊹⊹⊹ ⊹ ⊹ ⊹ ⊹ ⊹ ⊹ ⊹ ⊹ ⊹ ⊹ ⊹ ⊹

This Content: https://i.imgur.com/xPDvpct.gif Best Mattress Toppers - Our Picks and Buyer’s Guide

⊹⊹⊹⊹ ⊹ ⊹ ⊹ ⊹ ⊹ ⊹ ⊹ ⊹ ⊹ ⊹ ⊹ ⊹

Top 2 best mattress topper for side sleepers

Ultra-Premium Visco Elastic Memory Foam Mattress Topper – by Red Nomad

https://imgur.com/tCm4473.jpg

Being credited with outstanding quality by more than four thousand users, the Red Nomad Memory Foam Mattress Topper is on the list of Amazon’s Choices on Amazon.com.

The premium memory foam’s production follows the CertiPUR-US program, which means that it meets the high quality standard of the US. This premium memory foam reduces pressure points, then brings true support for side sleepers, especially with hip or shoulder pain, or for back pain and other joint pains.

ou will no longer be affected if your sleeping partners are moving. The visco-elastic topper helps to significantly reduce the effects of tossing and turning. Moreover, each mattress of Red Nomad is made with careful craftsmanship, which brings you thoughtful care in every edge.

The Red Nomad also overcomes the disadvantage of memory foam in terms of body heat retention and lack of air circulation by utilizing a Cool Cycle Polymer design. This design is targeted to keep cool air in and expel the heat. No more sweaty nights!

This unit comes with 2-inch, 3-inch, or 4-inch thickness options and a variety of sizes for you to choose from. In my opinion, it is the best mattress topper for shoulder pain or hip pain with a budget.

Pure Green 100% Natural Latex Mattress Topper – by Sleep On Latex

https://imgur.com/NWKJcEO.jpg

The Pure Green 100% Natural Latex is the best mattress topper for side sleepers with hip pain. I used to bear a horrible hip pain which woke me up all night long. I decided that I had to do something to change it, and after much research, I decided on a latex topper and bought this based on the good reviews on Amazon.com. The latex is so comfortable and immediately reforms its shape when moving my body. This product was firmer than the memory foam, so the first few nights, I was afraid I would not like it. However, I noticed a significant decrease in hip and back pain. No more hip pain, and no more having to pull myself up with my arms to get out of the memory foam trench!

Thanks to its 100% natural latex foam, this Pure Green topper brings you a high quality sleeping experience with comfort, support, and breathability, as well as satisfies you with its lifespan of up to a few decades. You are offered a 5-year warranty and a 30 day trial with free returns (with no questions asked).

You can customize your topper by choosing from the available options given by Sleep On Latex, including thickness options (1-inch, 2-inch, or 3-inch) and firmness options (soft, medium, and firm). The soft version is the best latex mattress topper for side sleepers, which reduces a dramatic amount of hip or shoulder pain. Thousands of customers have been voting for its incredible performance. Although being soft, natural latex foam is still always springy and supportive, which prevents sinking through the topper.

➤➤➤ For More Information: The King Live https://i.imgur.com/s1c4gnJ.gif

Manufactured under the Dunlop process, the Pure Green 100% latex topper brings a lively and consistent feel to its users without being too “bouncy” when you lie down. Moreover, you will be not worrying about the heat retention waking you up every night anymore, thanks to the microscopic air chambers inside the foam that improve the temperature regulation.

However, the point remains that it is quite expensive compared to other memory foam models, and a natural odor of a newly purchased product will remain on the product for some days.
Responses (1)

There are %s replies to this question. If you want to see them you need a valid subscription.
If you have a valid subscription, please login now.
Visit store now