I was a PRO user in the past adn I'm willing to get back again on the ride of this component for a project.
So regarding features here are my questions:
- Frontend submission: I was unable to find how to create a link to a frontend submission. Is it my fault or it does not exsit?
- 100 hotspots limitation in Core. I'm develloping a location reporting tool ( for some civic reporting). Is this limitation only in the free version.
- Commenting: Is this compatible with, FB commenting for example? I see that Social login is available...
- Does it allow to create an API service so I can call it from a mobile app. I know there there are components to create restfull api from joomla. Just wnated to know if you believe it will work.
- Frontend submission is only available in the Pro version.
- of course, the 100 hotspots limitation is only in the core version
- we don't have fb comments. You are able to add ccomment to hotspots
- Well, we don't have a restful api, but we already are doing everything with ajax requests, so you should be able to use the same url calls to get the data for display.